Valentine's Day is right around the corner and all things 'love' is starting to hit the internet and shelves of stores. These love coloring pages are a fun way to invite your children to contemplate what love truly means through the scope of the Bible.
This page may contain affiliate links. To view my full affiliate link disclosure, click here.
You either love Valentine's Day or you hate it! I keep saying that in almost all of my Valentine's day posts because it's true! Whether you hate it or love it, the facts are that it's around to stay. This commercial holiday is filled to the brim with showing your close friends and family just how much you love them.
Although that is certainly a good thing to do, the greatest love that this world has ever seen comes from the sacrifice and love of Jesus Christ. As you contemplate love this Valentine's season, I pray you never forget that.
These coloring pages are designed for children and adults!
What is Included in the Coloring Pack?
You will find a cover page and 10 additional completely free love-inspired coloring pages.
These coloring pages are complete with scripture verses about love and the love of Jesus. Perfect for Sunday school, classrooms, or your own personal use.
Each of my love-inspired coloring pages comes with scripture passages from the scripture that point the artist to the great love of Jesus.
You can find more of these resources by visiting all our Bible preschool resources, or subscribing to our vault of printables!
Ideas for using the Coloring Pages
Of course, you could just print off these coloring pages and have your children color them for fun, but here are a few additional ways to consider using these!
- Laminate the pages (here's our very simple laminator that is an amazing price) and allow children to color them with dry-erase markers. Here is a huge pack of dry-erase markers. If your children are anything like mine, our dry-erase markers tend to go missing frequently!
- Use them in a classroom setting or as supplemental materials.
- Put them in a free art area!
- Use them during the Easter season as a way to remind children of God's great love. n I also have this pack of Easter coloring pages.
- Add them to your child's Valentine's day gift (if you give them anything!)
- Just have fun coloring them!
Download the FREE Easter Coloring Pages for Kids
Make sure to check your printer settings before you start printing. I sadly often ruin coloring pages because I forget to check my printing settings before printing!
You find the completely free download of the love coloring pages below.