Around our home, the Fruit of the Spirit is something that is commonly referenced! These free printable Fruit of the Spirit cards is a way to easily incorporate Galatians 5:22-23 into your daily routine. Learning the Fruits of the Spirit is a powerful way to teach valuable characteristics to our children.
Grab these free printable Fruit of the Spirit Cards and use them in your home!
I don’t know about you, but around here it’s easy to verbalize the importance of the Fruits of the Spirit, and less easy to actually implement and model them. Can I hear an Amen? Too often I find myself wanting to model love and patience, but instead finding myself modeling anger and frustration. It’s moments like these, but I am exceedingly grateful for grace. Can I hear an even louder amen?!
These cards were created to help us review the Fruits of the Spirit each morning and set our minds on ‘right’ things. They also make great memorization tools for kids!
Download the Free Fruit of the Spirit Cards
These Fruit of the Spirit cards are completely free. No need to input your information or email address. I just want to bless you and your family as you strive to model the Fruits of the Spirit in your everyday lives.
However, if you like the printable, make sure you check out our entire Kids’ Printable Library. The vault is stuffed to the brim with the Bible and learning printables.
When you sign up for the full vault access you will get a link in your email series that you can save and access at any time. When you sign up you are signing up for my ‘faith-based emails’ which go out on the Tuesday of every week. Each week contains encouragement and more printables!
In the Fruits of the Spirit, memory verses download there is a verse that coordinates with the Fruit of the Spirit that it is representing.
The verses included for each fruit are:
- Love – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV
- Joy – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV
- Peace –1 John 16:33 ESV
- Patience – Proverbs 15:18 ESV
- Kindness – Ephesians 4:32
- Goodness – Galatians 6:10
- Faithfulness – Proverbs 28:20 ESV
- Gentleness – Philippians 4:5 NIV
- Sefl Control – 2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
Ways to use the Cards
- Laminate the cards and review them each morning during breakfast or your morning routine.
- Place them in your time-out area and have your child review them during a timeout.
- Use them as dinner table conversation starters.
- Put them in a sensory table or morning basket.
When you are printing makes sure to select ‘Fit to Size’ this will ensure that the cards print properly.
We love our Amazon laminator. It is typically priced at less than $25!
My personal favorite way to use these is to have them at our kitchen table for our morning breakfasts together. We review the cards and pray that for the day we will remember to model the Fruits of the Spirit in our lives. We have also been reviewing the Fruits with our Laugh and Grow Bible on the weekends. This Bible is super helpful for little learners and I specifically like that they have incorporated review questions that make sense for small children.
More Fruits of the Spirit Activities and Printables
The Kid’s Printables Vault is filled with Fruits of the Spirit activities and printables. Here are a few you can check out!
- Fruit of the Spirit Printables for Kids (with over 25 pages of printables)
- Fruit of the Spirit Coloring Pages
- My friend Mindy also has a huge library of Fruit of the Spirit Printables that you can add to your collection of resources!
- The Fruit of the Spirit Pie craft is another fun way to review the Fruits of the Spirit with little ones.
Are there any fun ways you will be incorporating these into your daily routine? I would love to know!